Marriage Advocates

Social Media 101: How to follow MA on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube

Posted By: AntigoneRisen

Social Media 101: How to follow MA on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube - 04/11/12 03:40 AM

Following MA on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube is as easy as a few clicks. smile To the right of every page header on the MA Marriage Discussion Forum, you will find a icons for MA on these social networking sites.

Twitter - Click the Twitter icon (has a "t" on it), login if you aren't already, and click "Follow" in the new window/tab that opens. Alternatively, you can just bookmark our Twitter page and check it periodically.

Facebook - Click on the Facebook icon (has an "f" in it), login if you aren't already, and click "Like" on our Facebook page. Alternatively, you can just bookmark our Facebook page and check it periodically.

YouTube - Click on the YouTube icon (says "YouTube" on it), login if you aren't already, and click "Subscribe" on our YouTube channel. Alternatively, you can just bookmark our YouTube channel and check it periodically.

Following, liking, and subscribing help spread the word about MA, so we appreciate when you do this. Thank you!
Posted By: Mary Emma

Re: Social Media 101: How to follow MA on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube - 04/11/12 01:24 PM

Thanks AR!
Posted By: Lil

Re: Social Media 101: How to follow MA on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube - 06/22/12 02:57 AM

Question - I recently friended 'marriage advocates', but only just noticed that the friend page is not the same page as the Marriage Advocate page that shares stuff. Are they both genuine Marriage Advocates.com pages?
Posted By: AntigoneRisen

Re: Social Media 101: How to follow MA on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube - 06/22/12 03:26 AM

No. The only official Marriage Advocates Facebook page is: http://www.facebook.com/marriageadvocates
Posted By: Lil

Re: Social Media 101: How to follow MA on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube - 06/22/12 05:39 AM

Right. Whoever it is, they have friended MA members. The e-addy is for someone called Tom.
Posted By: believer

Re: Social Media 101: How to follow MA on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube - 06/24/12 09:39 PM

I was looking up another (charitable) site and found this.

http://www.webstatsdomain.com/domains/marriageadvocates.com/

How do they determine how much the site is worth?

Just curious, because the charitable site that raises millions was only worth $364.

MA was listed as being worth $3136.

MB was listed as being worth $9995.

DB wasn't listed at all.

SI was worth $6810.

TAM was worth $14.819.

Or is all the above meaningless?
Posted By: Rich57

Re: Social Media 101: How to follow MA on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube - 06/24/12 11:00 PM

Originally Posted By: believer
How do they determine how much the site is worth?

From their site I got this

"WebsiteLookercom is a great way to not only find out how much your site is worth, and let you know how well it's being monetizedOur website value calculator give you all estimation data about to sell or to buy a website"
Posted By: believer

Re: Social Media 101: How to follow MA on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube - 06/25/12 12:25 AM

Thanks, Rich. I'm not a techie, and was looking up something completely different.

However I was a bit surprised by the prices.
© 2019 Marriage Advocates