Quick update.

I went to see my dumbass doctor brother in the hospital in Houston. He thought it was perfectly fine to walk around with blood sugar over 500. What a putz. He had to be hospitalized for 5 days to get the number down. Idiot.

Anyway, I was walking his dog and fell over the dog and broke my elbow badly. That was on 12/18 and I couldn't get surgery (my FIFTH of the year) until 12/26. Not a great time of year to be walking around with a broken arm! It's on the mend but I'll be surprised if I ever straighten my arm or touch my nose again, and that's really OK. I'm tired of not being 100%. I felt like death for a week after the last breast surgery which was the week I had 18 for Thanksgiving and then having 16 for Christmas with a broken arm was a beating.

The baby is late. She's going to be induced tomorrow night. They do it at night now which I think is weird. The average induced labor is 24 hours which seems excessive. I only induced one of my three and had him 5-6 hours later, but all of my labors were short and I gather they stagger different medicines now instead of giving it all at once. Any L & D experts out there?

I'll keep y'all posted! If I can figure out how, I'll post a picture.

Bidden or not bidden God is present.