Some good news. My sister and her husband met with my Dad and the doctor. The doctor told my dad no driving, ever again. WHEW!!!! I've been SO WORRIED about that.

The doctor also told my dad that if he falls again, he has to move and my dad appeared to agree. I'd give that 10 days to 2 weeks. I'm also guessing that when it happens, they will do whatever they can to hide it which is worrisome.

He also has to have someone come morning and night to put on and remove some special stockings so someone will be checking on them twice a day.

When he ignores all that and falls, I'll have a solid APS case, or at least I think so.

I REALLY appreciate all your thoughts. Mentally, they are both present and cogent so that makes it hard -- interesting that dementia triggers those reactions.

Headed to the airport -- at least after I see my dad I will have a bit more clarity on where he is.

My mother is certainly my adversary -- I'm hoping to get through the week without that coming to a head because NOTHING I say is going to matter.

Bidden or not bidden God is present.