Originally Posted by Medc
And Harley is NOT the person to help this man. He needs a LOCAL psychiatrist, one that can prescribe medicine and monitor his progress. Many, many people make the mistake of having their anti-depressants monitored by family doctors. Having sold Zoloft and knowing the potential impact of these drugs, I know this is a bad idea in most cases.

Not only is it a terrible idea...that's exactly what he did w/ Prozac many years ago, and it was not a great experience for him and now he's that much more determined NOT to use ADs again.