Who's Online Now
2 registered members (MaidUpName, 1 invisible), 4 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Nonprofit Donations
2019 Campaign Meter
ProgressGoal
$200.00 
$2000
Paypal Donation to MA
 Trending Topics(Posts)
1.My Gratitude Journal29
2.Pulling up a chair11
3.Am I still a doormat?7
4.I'm learning to talk3
5.Learning about life from life........2
6.WuD? - Moving on.1
7.The Joke Thread1
8.Just updating... things do get better over time.1
9.How to deconstruct a marriage.0
10.I am Sick, I am Sad, and I am needing some support.0
*By replies in last 2 weeks.
In The Media(Posts)
Validation to find-win-win slutions2
Things men want3
These Are The Signs You're Dating A Narcissist3
Girlfriend's 'controlling' list of 22 rules for boyfriend goes viral: 'She sounds crazy'9
What Divorced Men Wish They Had Done Differently In Their Marriages7
Alienation of Affection / Criminal Conversation5
Would you pay your ex a 'break-up fee'? - BBC3
Delaware is now first US state to fully ban child marriage - CBS3
Nashville mayor resigns after affair, pleads guilty to theft2
7 Things Kids Need To Do For Themselves Before They Turn 13 - Healthyway1
more >>
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Karma showing it's lil head? #441504
03/17/19 12:59 PM
03/17/19 12:59 PM
2close Offline OP
2close  Offline OP

It just maybe doing just that...

I recieved some really good news the other day when I went to sign and pick up my taxes from my Accountant.
Last year (2018) for I was still married and the divorce settlement agreement stated that me and XH would filed together
and to spilt it evenly.
Well I was informed that when I file in 2019 that a new Tax Law has been passed concerning Alimony.
I have been informed that Alimony is now no longer taxable.
So I will not have to report it as part of my income.
Of course this is great news on my part and not for one reason but for two.
1. once XH starts paying me Alimony I don't have to pay taxes on it so basically free monies.
2. that XH can not claim it to any kind of a deduction for those payments he will pay either.
So he is taxed on his income then has to pay me the Alimony and he gets no credit at the end of the year for it!
Nice... huh?

My Account had mentioned that when she had convey this to XH he was not a very happy camper about this.
Of course OW was with XH when he went to pick the taxes up and apparently he does not introduce the OW to anyone for my
Accountant did not know whom this woman was she just said he was with a older woman.
My Accountant is somewhat aware of the situation for the simple reason she prepares our tax returns so I thought she should be aware
for my own self privacy and to protect myself.
XH already tried to claim Alimony in which he hadn't had paid a cent.

I had to explain to the Accountant that he is only receiving credit on what extra money he pays of the now bills.
Alimony will not begin until the house is sold.
Further explaining that extra monies he pays now will be deducted of the time in which he is to pay Alimony.
But he is not paying Alimony as of yet.
If he was paying it I would need to submit that as a income.
So when the accountant informed this to him he was again not happy about this as well.

The Accountant also said that XH was insisting that she allow him to see my W2's.
Of course she decline for I have asked her not to allow this.
XH does not need to know for any reason other than it's bothers the living Hell out him of not knowing anything about me.
XH has tired to learn things about me not only from the kids but from me as well.
In which I refuse to revel a dang thing about me.
I have told the kids if he ask just answer with "if you want to know ask her not me".
Yes, XH can see on what my income was for the year for I can not prevent that but he doesn't
need to know anything more.
XH had made a few attempts with the Accountant to try and get some of my information mainly wanting to know where I now work.
He has asked me a numerous times and has asked why wouldn't I tell him what was the big deal?
My answer... You lost the right on knowing anything about me by your choices, which always seem to stop him in his tracks.

XH tried to use the excuse making the statement well, she knows how much I made so I should know what she had.
The Accountant answered being you know how much you made all you have to do is deduct that from the total.
There is not need to see any of her information and she can not see yours which she hasn't even asked me to.
Also she told him that both of your information are seperate and are in differnt folders as requested by her (me).
The Accountant also told me on how he got very defensive when she ask if he wanted to list his PO Box as an address since
he does not reside at this address.
XH still has this address listed as his phyical address and some mail of his still comes here.
I continue throwing it in a drawer until he contacts me and ask.
She had also said that XH and the OW then left but he returned about 10 minutes later to again make the attempt to see
my information. (OW was left sitting in the car)
The Accountant also made a comment that XH was very confusing and didn't make sense on most things he said and asked.
She did not say on what nor did I ask, I just said he doesn't know if he's coming or going with a "oh boy" and little laugh.

I honestly think XH thought he was going to be the one coming out on top of this and that I would not.
Now XH is losing more of the control that he has been so desperatly seeking and finding out that divorce doesn't come cheap.
Those choices you make do come with conquenses which I think he is possible starting to realize.

It looks like I didn't have to do anything to get any kind of so called revenge, even tho I would
never...I have to much self respect for myself to lower myself on doing so.
I looks like that Karma is doing that for me.

"REAP WHAT YOU SOW".

Re: Karma showing it's lil head? [Re: 2close] #441506
03/17/19 05:06 PM
03/17/19 05:06 PM
catperson Offline
catperson  Offline
Pretty common to hate losing control. Good job.

Re: Karma showing it's lil head? [Re: 2close] #441507
03/17/19 05:10 PM
03/17/19 05:10 PM
B
Blair Online
Blair  Online
B
Your Ex made some choices and he doesn't like the consequences. Reality is hitting him in the face and it hurts.

My Ex chose to get his new life and abandon his kids. He wants a relationship with them now. But it is 5 years too late.

Moderated by  Chrysalis, Fiddler, Miranda 

Newest Members
Broken19, Amadhy, Farnell, 805bail, Marcin
2043 Registered Users
Latest Topics(Posts)
Just updating... things do get better over time.5
Validation to find-win-win slutions2
Affair World1
expired security certificate1
....micro-cheating is a thing in relationships, and here are the signs it's happening1
Warning MA Not Safe Message Keeps Popping Up4
Save Marriage After Exposure1
Save Marriage After Exposure223
Share and enjoy!1
Things men want3
Community Information
2043Members
1Penalty Box
6Suspended

Forums
8475Topics
461814Posts